I was lucky enough to be invited to speak in Nairobi and Cape Town this past week for the Google Developer Launchpad Build Series events.
The theme this year was Firebase. The event was a huge success and I had the best time! I gave a talk about Firebase Remote Config and Test Lab. Here are the slides from my talk:
The events were filled with great speakers and topics:
- Badi Kumar – Introduction to Firebase
- Jerry Jalava – Serverless with Firebase
- Johann Du Toit – Cloud Messaging
- David Vavra – Firebase Analytics
- Dario Mungoi and Alex Koller – Firebase Crash Reporting
- Rebecca Franks (that’s me) – Firebase Remote Config and Test Lab
- Soonson Kwon – Intro to Tensor Flow
- Parul Soi – Pirate Metrics with Firebase
Slides from all the talks can be found here: https://bit.ly/lpb-slides
See you soon Cape Town and Nairobi!